On Aug 15, 2006, at 7:39 AM, Kapish Aggarwal wrote:

Hey David,

Trying to run the samples on the current source.

I don't know about Eclipse but this is how I do it in IDEA:

* Install the standalone distribution of Tuscany to /tmp/foo
* Create a junit configuration for e.g. CalculatorTestCase
* Edit that configuration to set the system property "- Dtuscany.installDir=/tmp/foo"
* Run or Debug that configuration

To run a command line client I typically just run it from the command line with remote debug enabled.

--
Jeremy