Hi Yang,
 thanks for that.  A few comments ...
- i agree with Luciano that we are trying to get too much on the overview
page
- it would be nice to take more control of the layout,  particularly so that
the single lines of text associated with images are clearly associated with
those images and maybe stand out a bit more (perhaps using a table and
controlling the sizes of the images to match up could help here)
- I worry about using the "value(s)" class in the UML diagram, and then
leaving that unqualified (no link from that UML block).  Technically Object
would be better,  but still leave the reader not much wiser and it doesn't
get over the picture that this is the association by which the graph of
DataObject's is built up as well as that by which simple property values are
held.
- It would be good to see Sequence in the UML diagram

Cheers, Kelvin.