Hello All - total newbie to Tuscany here.

Can somebody point me in the right direction to fix my build?  I'm
confused as to what the fundamental problem is.  For example, I don't
understand why the artifact is missing from 3 repositories, nor am I
sure where to find it manually on the project website.

I am new open source development, maven, and subversion, so please
excuse me if my ignorance is painfully obvious.  I appreciate all
"hey, read this, learn this" suggestions.  I figure the best way to
learn is to dive right in.

Thanks -

Chris

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.tuscany.sca.services.databinding
ArtifactId: databinding-framework
Version: 1.0-incubator-M2-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
   mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.tuscany.sca.services.databindi
ng -DartifactId=databinding-framework \
       -Dversion=1.0-incubator-M2-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

 org.apache.tuscany.sca.services.databinding:databinding-framework:jar:1.0-incu
bator-M2-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
 apache.m1 (http://people.apache.org/repository),
 apache.incubator (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/),