Yes sure.

- Venkat

On 10/11/06, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You're right, its a shame we have this restriction, but I think we'll have
to live with it for M2. A while back I did try to find a way to avoid this
but I couldn't get anything working with the way the runtime was then,
theres been a lot of changes now though so maybe it would be possible. I'd
really really like to fix this though, so using script components with the
Java runtime works as well as it does with the C++ runtime. Be happy to
have
you help, should we look at this as soon as M2 is done?

   ...ant