Branch taken - if you fix anything please remember to apply the patch to both trunk and the branch :-)
--
Jeremy

On Oct 13, 2006, at 6:39 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

I put the Maven support in the standalone runtime and we have been able to test samples that in both standalone and webapp configurations that are not using the dependency mechanism. Rick reports that BigBank is still working (although it has not as yet been converted to use the dependency mechanism).

I think this gives us a good point at which to create the stabilization branch as discussed earlier. I am going to start cutting over based on trunk revision 463877.

--
Jeremy