Thanks for that Bryan,  I'll take a look.  Re. C++,  Sebastien has opened a
JIRA for that ... http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-840.

BTW,  it's my fault for not noticing,  but you will have already seen this
note once, sent directly to you.  That's beacuse you sent your original note
both to me and to the mailing list.  My gmail client only sent my response
to you,  but cleverly shows it in my "tuscany-dev" thread view,  so as far
as I could tell I had sent a response to the mailing list.  I wonder how
often this has happened before!    I guess the safest thing to avoid this
situation is to post just to the mailing list.

Best Regards, Kelvin.