I'm afraid I have a couple of issues with this distro :-(

Easily fixed though... we need a clearer statement when enabling the
Python/Ruby extensions to ensure that these libraries are on the PATH
(windows).

Plus there is a misisng samples/build.bat file from the SDO src release.

Let's fix these up and re-spin in the next couple of hours.... then we're
done!

Cheers,

On 19/10/06, Andrew Borley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

oops - didn't realise that only got posted to users - thanks Pete!

Andy

On 10/19/06, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
C++

http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Releases .

http://www.osoa.org/display/Main/Service+Component+Architecture+Specifications

> > > It is possible to interoperate with Tuscany SCA Java via the Web
> > > Service bindings
> > > for services and references but restrictions apply. This is not yet
> > > complete
> > > implementation and known restrictions are described below.
> > >
> > > Supported SCA Assembly Model features
> > >   *  All features are supported unless listed under the known
> restrictions
> > >      below. See SCA Assembly Model specification.
> > >
> > > Supported language bindings
> > >   * Component implementations written in C++. See the SCA C++ Client
and
> > >     Implementation Model specification.
> > >   * Component implementations written in Python. See the
> > > doc/PythonExtension.html
> > >     documentation.
> > >   * Component implementations written in Python. See the
> > > doc/RubyExtension.html
> > >     documentation.
> > >   * Component interfaces described by C++ classes. See SCA Client
and
> > >     Implementation Model specification.
> > >
> > > Supported service and reference bindings
> > >   * The web service binding is supported. This implementation will
> support
> > >     web services which using document literal SOAP bindings
conforming
> > > the
> > >     WS-I basic profile (rpc/encoded is not yet supported).
> > >
> > > Known restrictions
> > >   * Local service interfaces cannot use overloaded operations (the
SCA

http://www.osoa.org/display/Main/SDO+-+Previously+Published+Specifications