You could probably also post your questions about the SCA specs on this
forum, as couple people here participate on the SCA spec group.

- Luciano

On 10/21/06, Amita Vadhavkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
I am working actively on the container part. Apart from that have
developed
a sample
based on the discussion going on in thread
http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg09999.html. and
have asked for feedback using the same
thread(sample attached). In this DAS is exposed as a service with support
for
execute(), but can be extended.Please have a look and give feedback.

Also, for reaching the spec people to find out what are the existing
things
for the
binding support for refering to stored procedure using SCA, have asked
questions
in feedback on OSOA site. Is there any other way?

Regards,
Amita

On 10/19/06, Amita Vadhavkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
> Yes, I did go through that discussion.
> As the first step, I am trying for the stored procedure implementation.
> But definitely the bigger goal is the complete clean integration.
> Have created JIRAhttps://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-876
> for this specific item. We can link it to the wish list JIRA
>  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-864.
>
>  Will check with you for any specifics on DAS, as and when I come across
> any problems.
>
> Thank you.
> Amita
>
> On 10/18/06, Kevin Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> >
> > Hello Amita,
> >
> > A clean integration between RDB DAS and SCA is a very important and
the
> > DAS team is ready to help.  I want to make sure you have seen this
> > discussion:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200610.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/das/rdb/src/test/java/org/apache/tuscany/das/rdb/test/StoredProcs.java