I just raised http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-962 to describe a problem that's occurring in the SCA for PHP implementation. This is a really hot one for the SCA team, because it's broken their SOAP bindings, so they would appreciate some attention to it.

The regression occurred fairly recently, so I would expect that http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-920 or http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-919 is the culprit. However if we revert to a previous revision, we'll lose other fixes which are almost as important.