extend scope annotations in interface of binding to service contract.
But how do we do this for for wsdl interface ? Should these properties be allowed in the SCDL?

Hi Rick,

FYI in the specs scopes are moving to the component type and the "interaction scope" is going to change to "conversational service" vs. "non-conversational" service (boolean on ServiceContract). The latter will need to be noted through WSDL (also a TODO in the spec group). At some point this week, I was planning on making the necessary changes in trunk.

Jim