On 20/12/06, Caroline Maynard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Pete et al,

The latest code from HEAD is still broken - it fails the
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-962 scenario. This is the #1
use case for SCA - we cannot use this latest code with PHP.

--
Caroline

Yes I know and it will likely remain that way for some time as I'm on leave...

I believe r485600 gives you the behaviour you want (though it is
incorrect it just happens to work for your scenario) so I would
recommend sticking with that until we can find a good solution.

Cheers,

--
Pete