I'd vouch for not needing them (or if for some reason we do, I'd vouch for fixing the bug that causes that).
--
Jeremy

On Dec 20, 2006, at 8:41 AM, Ignacio Silva-Lepe wrote:

I knew you were going to ask that :-) I wonder the same thing.
However, I see other scdls along with webapp.scdl, such as
binding.axis2.scdl, databinding.axiom.scdl and
interface.wsdl.scdl.
I am not sure why they are there to begin with. I know I created
two of these samples, but I did not put the scdls there (other
than webapp.scdl, which I brought in from helloworldws).
Hopefully, it'll turn out that they are not really needed and we
can get rid of them. Anyone else would like to vouch for
these files?

On 12/20/06, Jim Marino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Modified:
>     incubator/tuscany/java/samples/sca/greeterws-oneway/src/main/
> webapp/META-INF/tuscany/webapp.scdl
>     incubator/tuscany/java/samples/sca/helloworldws-async/src/main/
> webapp/META-INF/tuscany/webapp.scdl
> incubator/tuscany/java/samples/sca/helloworldws/src/main/ webapp/
> META-INF/tuscany/webapp.scdl

Can we get rid of these duplicates in the samples and use the SCDL
from the web app module?

Jim