When refactoring the tuscany/sca/util classes, I noticed a number of 'using namespace xyz' statements in some of our header files. I believe C++ practice is to avoid 'using' statements in a header file as they impact all cpp files that include the header and can cause name clashes. I think I contributed to adding some of these 'using' statements so I'm going to make some changes to our headers to help clean this :)