I'm just about at a point where  I can produce a release candidate which
includes everything except the PHP extension. I'm wondering if it would be
best to publish this then release the PHP extension as a separate entity. We
could go the whole hog and release a core package and then separate packages
for cpp, Ruby, Python, WS binding etc..

Ultimately I think this is the way to go So If I just want to develop in
Ruby and use REST I can download core, Ruby and Rest extensions and not
worry about the others, and more impoortantly, their dependencies.

Any thoughts?

--
Pete