Hi,

I have an "import.sdo location" into my client SCDL.
It looks like this :
<dbsdo:import.sdo xmlns:dbsdo="http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/xmlns/databinding/sdo/1.0-incubator-M2"; location="bank/common/AccountService.wsdl"/>

With this import I have a class cast exception. (see previous message)

When I change the "import location" by an "import factory" it works ! (thanks to Lee !)

It is mandatory to specify a factory when generating SDO classes with the generator ?
Is there a way to map things to existing "business" object ?

--
Guillaume.

When I had this problem, it was indeed because the static types were not
being registerred properly. I was able to bypass the problem by using the factory attribute instead of the location attribute and pointed it directly
to the static factory I had generated.

That is,
<import.sdo facotry="com.example.MyFactory"> instead of
<import.sdolocation="wsdl/myWsdl.wsdl">

This is consistent with sample-bigbank-account.

-Lee