On Mar 6, 2007, at 7:12 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

On Mar 6, 2007, at 7:03 PM, Jim Marino wrote:

Putting my spec hat on, I can pretty confidently say the chances of content changes to the specs are remote at best. I'd characterize 'remote' as the possibility of getting 20 lawyers together and having them agree on something that generates more work for them :-)

Wouldn't that depend on whether they were billing hourly? :-)

I think we would still be o.k...If they were billable, they would never agree so they can keep on billing :-)

Jim