I am getting a NPE in SimpleTypeMapperExtension.toJavaObject,
the full trace is in http://rafb.net/p/JMYwL280.html. After the trace
I append printouts of the source and target operation's input and
output types. Also included are the .composite and .component-
Type files in use, as well as the Java interface of the components
being referred to by TrafficAdvisoryNotificationComponent. Notice
that in that interface there is a @DataBinding annotation that is
commented out, as it does not seem to make a difference. Finally,
notice that the printed out source input type includes "Type: null"
at the end. I am not sure whether this is the cause of the NPE or
what to do to fix it. A corresponding producer-side sample uses
the exact same componentType (including the interface,wsdl) and
there is no problem, but in that case the TrafficAdvisoryNotification-
Component on the target side of the databinding, rather than on the
source side.

Any ideas?