[snip]
Antollini, Mario wrote:
Jean-Sebastien,

Thanks for your feedback. I did not know it should be 200 words or less.
Sorry...

What about this version?:

**
Even though implementing SOA services may be straightforward; deploying
an SOA infrastructure is not. The Service Component Architecture (SCA)
is a new standard that simplifies SOA programming, describing a model
for building applications and systems relying on a Service-Oriented
Architecture.
The Apache Tuscany incubator project provides an SCA based platform to
simplify the implementation of distributed composite applications in
various programming languages such as Java, C++, scripting languages or
BPEL, integrated with other Apache projects like Geronimo and Axis2.
This session will explore how to use SCA and Tuscany to build composite
service applications. Coding examples and the way to implement and
assemble SCA components will be shown. Tuscany will be used to build,
deploy and run an SCA application on top of Apache Geronimo, communicate
with Web Services via Tuscany Axis2 integration, and integrate Web2.0
clients using JSON-RPC.
We will also present how to embed and reuse parts of Tuscany to provide
support for the SCA programming model, and how to extend Tuscany with
additional SCA component types, programming languages, or SCA bindings
and communication protocols.

The session will assume experience with Java and Web Services but no
previous experience with SCA or Apache Tuscany.
Orientation: Technical
Level: Experienced
**
Thoughts?

Mario

Great. That looks pretty good to me. Thanks Mario.

If others have any last minute comments or suggestions please send them soon, in the next hour or so... I'd like to submit this very very soon, as the deadline for submissions is today.