Have just checked out the build I had to fix up
samples/helloworld-ws/pom.xml to change the artifactId from
"sample-helloworld-ws" to "tuscany-sample-helloworld-ws" as
helloworld-wsclient depends on "tuscany-sample-helloworld-ws".

This made me look at the others and there are a variety of forms of
artifactId in the samples. e.g. sample-implementation-crud and
bigbank-scenario. Assuming someone isn't already in the middle of this I'm
happy to go in and fix them but what should they look like?

tuscany-sample-* would seem to fit the bill.

Thoughts?