Simon Laws wrote:
On 5/2/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[snip]
Simon Laws wrote:

>> - tuscany-rmi? Should this be a binding
>>

>> Yes, would be better as tuscany-binding-rmi.

We already have a tuscany-binding-rmi module: the implementation of the
RMI binding.

The tuscany-rmi module defines an RMI hosting extension point, similar
to how the tuscany-http module provides an HTTP host extension point.

To make that clear, I'd suggest to rename tuscany-rmi to
tuscany-host-rmi and tuscany-http to tuscany-host-http.

You are right. I didn't spot that. I must be going blind. Agree with the
move to using host in the name.

Simon

Ok, I'll do that rename some time later today then.