Hi all,

In the inevitable way that these things work out, my latest
DeveloperWorks article, based on the C++ M2 release, has been
published a day after the M3 release is announced!
It's at [1] and is titled "Build a simple C++ service component, Part
2: Using Python, Ruby, and Web services with the service component
architecture". It steps through the creation of an SCA app based on
the Python, Ruby and Web Services support we have in the past 2
releases.

Cheers!

Andy

[1]