Yes, it's intergrated with Tuscany SDO C++.

Next step is to implement a sample for it.

I intend to add some info on wiki before the first release.

Regards,
Adriano Crestani

On 5/21/07, haleh mahbod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Adriano,

Is this integrated with SDO C++?  Is there a sample for it?
Can more information be added to the home page and  user guide[1]?

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=46512

Haleh