As for the databases, if it helps, I have some places that I uploaded
the derby db into src/test/resources [1]. This might be a workaround
to have things working for the time being....

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/modules/implementation-das/src/test/resources/

On 6/25/07, Matthieu Riou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

See my answers in line:

On 6/24/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    I have committed your initial patch for Tuscany-1365, and also
> provided a summary of the necessary steps to build ODE  [1] for the
> ones interested on playing with the implementation at the moment.

Perfect, thanks!

   One thing I noticed is that some required databases
> (ode-work/jpadb) is not being created (if not present)... is this a
> configuration issue as we were discussing on [2] or something that we
> need to investigate further ?

Actually that's something I indicated in the bug report. The database is
required if we want meaningful tests and for now it must be copied manually.
I'll try to make Maven2 download it and unzip it somewhere, I just have to
pay the time toll that goes with any non-trivial Maven2 task :)

I'll try to have another patch ready today or tomorrow.

Cheers,
Matthieu

[1]

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Java+implementation.bpel