Brady Johnson wrote:

That's good to know the background to that include file, I didn't know
about it. I'll definitely keep it in mind. I don't think the change I
made should affect you, let me know if it does.

Thanks. As discussed previously, we're sticking with the branch for now, and will move up to the trunk when it is more stable - it's clear there will be a >lot< of changes to make, though the majority should be fairly mindless refactoring. Just wanted to make sure that you knew how some of the Tuscany code ended up like it is.