Having released 1.0-incubating,  what are the priorities for SDO Java now.

I'm just catching up on reading the lists having taken a break.  The
major things I had in mind before going away were to

- rearrange the project structure to permit generation of java classes
during maven tests (TUSCANY-1393)

- add multi-threaded test cases (TUSCANY-1182)

- for the first of the above, while we are in project reorganisation
mode it's probably worth fixing TUSCANY-257 to separate out the Java 5
dependencies

- It would be great to get some improvement our web pages; and getting
some good user documentation together would be really helpful.

My brain hasn't completely returned from vacation,  so I've probably
missed out some obvious things,  so please chip in with your opinions,
 needs and inspirational ideas!

Kelvin.