And now a 1.0 RC1b at:
http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/1.0-RC1b<http://people.apache.org/%7Eantelder/tuscany/1.0-RC1/>

(thats still uploading)

And a tag if you want to try checking out and building yourself:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sca/1.0-RC1b/

This should now be fairly close to what the final 1.0 release will be,
please review and raise JIRAs for issues here:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310210&fixfor=12312698