On 9/11/07, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 9/11/07, Marco Dalco < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Raised a JIRA:
> >

> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1684
> >

> > Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended
> > for the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information
> > of Ubiquity Software Corporation. All unauthorized use, disclosure or
> > distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please
> > notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email. Ubiquity
> > Software Corporation plc, a company registered under the laws of England and
> > Wales, Registration 2719723, registered offices at Eastern Business Park,
> > Building 3, Wern Fawr Lane, St. Mellons, Cardiff CF3 5EA, Wales, United
> > Kingdom.
> >
> > Thanks Marco for the JIRA. The namespace compatibility, i.e. the extra
> xsd on the end of the namespace you see, is down to the Axis2 1.2 library
> we use to generate WSDL in this case. It is not generated by Axis2 1.3.
> There is a JIRA outstanding for the move to 1.3 but there is some debate
> about when it will actually happen. If it's not going to be soon this will
> be another fix we need to make ontop of Axis2 1.2
>
> Regards
>
> Simon

Hi Marco

We have now swtiched over to Axis2 1.3. and are building our release
candidates for the upcoming Tuscany SCA Java 1.0 release with this version.
I'd like to know whether this fixes the problem with incompatible soap
messages with your JBoss app.  Are you able  to try your tests with the
latest release candidates?

You can find the binary and source release candidates up on Ant's
people.apache.org page.

http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/1.0-RC1b/
<http://people.apache.org/%7Eantelder/tuscany/1.0-RC1b/>

We are hoping to cut the release candidate to vote on tomorrow.

I think Haleh is going to create a page up on our web site so we can
document the steps to get Tuscany running with Tomcat, Geronimo, Websphere
etc. Watch this space. Assuming we can get it going will there we any info
we need to note from you web services integration exercise. I guess I'm
assuming that as you're connecting via web services there is no Tuscany
running on the JBoss side in this case but if there is anything of note it
would be good to capture it.

Thanks