haleh mahbod wrote:
should this latest store be linked to the website pages?

On 9/17/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
JIRA is down at the moment so just to let everybody know, I just fixed
some typos in the URLs used in the store and web-resource samples, which
were causing HTTP 404 errors in these two samples.

The getting started PDF needs to be updated. I'll do it and then you can link to the document in SVN, or place a copy on the web site.