Hi Raymond,

I nominated the fixes that add ant scripts to the notification samples,
which did not quite make it into the 1.0 release. Depending on one's point
of view, these fixes may/ma not be considered "bug" fixes, so feel free not
to include them, but they are small an non-disruptive enough, and they would
help testing the 1.0.1 branch.

Thanks