On 10/25/07, Rajini Sivaram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

 This does imply splitting both Tuscany extension bundle
> and the big 3rd party bundle, into smaller chunks. Because of its size, I
> am
> more inclined to split the 3rd party bundle into smaller bundles first
> (though I have no idea where to start with this huge big list of jar
> files).

I can help with that, after doing lots of releases i've a good understanding
of what each jar is for and what uses it. How about starting with whatever
bundle make up is easiest for you and then we can juggle things around to
get to something everyone is happy with.