Kevin Williams wrote:
On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 8:49 AM, Dan Becker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 1) Are there other Maven test related switches? Specifically, is there a
 Maven switch/target/profile to just run the unit tests without a build?

 2) Is there a to run these JUnit test cases from within an Eclipse
 project? Perhaps some test perspective or some menu item that
 understands JUnit test cases.

Within Eclipse you can highlight a JUnit test class and "Run as => JUnit Test"

Doh! Thanks Kevin. I found that shortly after posting. I also see you can run in the debugger via "Debug as => JUnit Test".

Still looking for Maven pointers.
--
Thanks, Dan Becker