Hi Ignacio,

I took a look at the other JIRAs that you referenced. They are talking about
warning messages. The JIRA that I raised is seeing an EncodingException. Are
they these same problems?

 [java] org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.notification.util.IOUtils$IOUtilsExce

ption:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.notification.encoding.EncodingException: c
om.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected EOF in prolog
     [java] at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,0]
     [java] at org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.notification.NotificationTypeM

anagerImpl$InputStreamDecoder.read(NotificationTypeManagerImpl.java:610)
     [java] at org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.notification.util.IOUtils.send

HttpRequest(IOUtils.java:95)