On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

<snip>

We have talked about adding a helper method (from an old Node implementation
> we have) that allows a simpler API
>
>     node =
>
> SCANode2Factory.createSCANodeWithComposite("DuplicateComponentName/Calculator.composite");
>
> We haven't got round to this yet but I think we would make this use the
> directory where Calculator.composite is as the contribution and have it
> load
> just Calculator.composite.

This is what the o.a.t.s.host.embedded.SCADomain.newInstance(String
domainURI, String contributionLocation, String... composites) is trying to
do isn't it? Just that there's a bug and the contributionLocation gets
ignored and it still just finds everything in the classpath.