I did this many months ago so I am a bit vague on the exact detail.

To get my account, I clicked the register link on the page and created an
account. I then posted a request to the Tuscany dev list to be added to the
Tuscany build group. Someone then did something and some time later I could
then see and start Tuscany builds.

Mark