Since the runtime does not provide a spec-compliant API for non-SCA
clients to look up services, vtest test clients should now be using
the vtest-provided ServiceFinder wrapper class.  There is a small
handful of vtests still using the Tuscany-specific APIs such as those
provided by SCADomain and SCANode2Factory but the plan is to
eventually move those to the wrapper class as well after some issues
specific to those test cases are resolved.

Let me know if I did not answer your question.

--
Kevin