Hi,

In order to better understand what needs to be done and who is helping with
what, I created a table that documentsthe work items for moving to a TLP
[1]. It is created based on the link that you sent out earlier.   Please add
to the list if it is not complete.

 It seems like most of the to do's require commiter level access. I'd like
to help and the only area that  I could see myself being able to help is
with the website/wiki content move so I signed up for that. It would be
great if other volunteers could put their name in the table as well :)

 Most of the "to dos" can only start after the initial set up is done and an
Infra general JIRA needs to be created to initiate website, source, wiki,
etc setup. Ant, are you initiating this?

[1]:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Move+To+TLP+Work+Items

Haleh