Hi Mike,
Thanks for raising this, I believe we need more detailed discussion on this
topic with the community and its important that we all agree upon. Simon has
started a new thread in the ML to discuss about this and here is the link to
same...

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-tuscany-dev/200805.mbox/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]

You can find more detailed discussion about this topic happening
here. Thanks.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam