ant elder wrote:
Looks like this is a jdk issue, works ok with IBM JDK5 but always fails for
me with the Sun JDK.

   ...ant

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 8:50 AM, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 8:32 AM, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On a fresh check out I'm getting a failure in
JAXWSJavaInterfaceProcessorTestCase, anyone else seeing that or is it just
me?

  ...ant

testProcessor(org.apache.tuscany.sca.interfacedef.java.jaxws.JAXWSJavaInterfaceProcessorTestCase)
Time elapsed: 0.046 s
ec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: null
       at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
       at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:27)
       at

org.apache.tuscany.sca.interfacedef.java.jaxws.JAXWSJavaInterfaceProcessorTestCase.testProcessor(JAXWSJavaInt
erfaceProcessorTestCase.java:80)

Failed for me also first time through with mvn -o. Just tried building that
module independently with mvn clean and then mvn and it appears to work.So
I'll try another build and see what happens.

Simon

Ant,

Which level of the Sun JDK are you using?

Is this a JAXB level issue?  Sun changed horses on JAXB during the 6.0
releases....

Yours,  Mike.