Hi,
I'm starting to worry that following patch will be orphaned :). Could anyone take a look?
Thanks,
Wojtek

Wojtek Janiszewski (JIRA) wrote:
     [
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2357?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Wojtek Janiszewski updated TUSCANY-2357:

Thanks for reminding. Here's a patch which adds headers to all java and idl
files.
Wojtek

CORBA objects invocation mechanism

                Key: TUSCANY-2357
            Project: Tuscany
         Issue Type: New Feature
           Reporter: Wojtek Janiszewski
        Attachments: add-license-headers.patch.tar.gz,
corba-operation-invoker.patch.tar.gz

Implementation of generic mechanism for remote operation invocation: passing CORBA structures, sequences, primitives as arguments, retrieving return values (also structs, seq, prims.). There is no exception handling yet. It's not connected to CORBA binding extension yet - it won't be hard, and I think it's now more important to complete this generic mechanism.
Some tests are provided - you need to have tnameserv in your PATH to run tests
correctly!