On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Mike Edwards <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Matthieu,
>
> First - many thanks for your hard work on this.
>
> I take no pleasure in saying this, but I am glad that the DB problem was
> ODE's problem rather than Tuscany's - it looks like you are far more
> experienced in handling that area of code!
>
> Regarding that remaining error, which is generated by Tuscany.  I am
> assuming that this is the same error that I examined previously when using
> the TuscanyProcessConfImpl rather than the ODE ProcessConfImpl - namely that
> the returned data structure from ODE is simply different - and I believe it
> is in error - as the top level element is of a different type: - quoting
> from my previous email, in the case of using the TuscanyProcessConfImpl:

Actually I think it's a different problem even if the symptom looks
identical (as I mentioned, I fixed the process). First, it always break in
the same way, whether the process is transient or not (which is reassuring).
Second, the message looks good to me this time:

>>>Response:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message><TestPart><hello xmlns="
http://tuscany.apache.org/implementation/bpel/example/helloworld.wsdl";><message>Hello
World</message></hello></TestPart></message>

The namespaces of the <hello> and the <message> elements seem correct. Don't
you think?

Cheers,
Matthieu