Simon Laws wrote:
On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 10:22 AM, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

20 minutes! what sort of super machine do you have, its approaching an hour
on my machine!

I do agree with the principal though. I think one of the problems is its
just getting so big we try to take short cuts by not always building
everything, in the restructuring of future releases thats being talked
about
on other threads maybe we should try to break up the build somehow so some
parts can be more independent parts of the build somehow to make it a bit
smaller and faster.

  ...ant

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Giorgio Zoppi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>