Hi,

I think I found the root cause of the issue and fixed it as part of r667641. There were two databindings competing for the same java type (SAXON NodeInfo extends from javax.xml.transform.Source).

From: "Simon Laws" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 12:13 PM
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Subject: Re: XQuery sample JAXB issue

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 8:01 PM, Ramkumar R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am seeing this too, but when i run from my eclipse IDE the test seems to
be passing.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam

The majority of JAXB versions are consistent, I.e.

jaxb-api-2.1.jar
jaxb-impl-2.1.7.jar

I do see the following dependencies...

jaxb-impl-2.0.5.jar    test    Apache Tuscany SCA Tutorial Catalog EJB
geronimo-openejb-2.1.1    jaxb-impl-2.0.5
jaxb-xjc-2.1.5.jar    compile    Apache Tuscany SCA HelloWorld BPEL
Sample    tuscany-wsdl2java-2.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT    jaxb-xjc-2.1.5

I'll go and change these and see if there is any affect.

We also have a mixture of

saxon-8.7.jar
saxon-9.0.0.2.jar

Don't know what impact that has but doesn't look right to me.

Regards