On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I've changed the version number and got rid of the DISCLAIMER files. I'm
> looking at the getting the distribution build working, checking
> LICENSE/NOTICE and dependency versions before cutting an RC0 for us to look
> at. If people want to help out with this pre-RC0 release prep then feel
> free
> and just go ahead. If you want to fix functional issues with the release,
> e.g. a good indicator is if you are going to make the same change to trunk,
> can you also raise a JIRA against 1.3 to cover the change so I can see
> what's being fixed.
>
> Thanks
>
> Simon

It looks like the binary distribution build is broken in the 1.3 branch, i
think related to the change i did back in
r663551****<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=663551>.
I'm still investigating but it maybe best to go back to using the really old
shade plugin for now in the branch so it doesn't hold up anything in the 1.3
release.

   ..ant