Do'oh what a muppet (I am)... didn't think of that, though the url is not
the most memorable, it fixes my immediate concern... thanks Pete :)
Anyone from the OSOA collab around who can raise this?
Dan

On 08/01/07, Pete Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 08/01/07, Dan Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I like to keep my (eclispe) workspaces free of red x's (errors) and make
> use
> of content assistance where ever possible. As a result I keep copying
the
> various SDO and SCA schema files to different projects and workspaces.
An

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/spec/sdo-api/src/main/resources/xml/sdoModel.xsd

> However, this means that when schemas change existing XML files could
> become
> invalid. For example, SDO 3's schema could introduce a change that is
not
> backwards compatible.
>
> Is there any desire to fix this by hosting a copy (or linking to a
> specific
> subversion revision) off the main tuscany site url, for example:
> http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/schemas/sdo/2.1.0/sdoModel.xsd.
> Alternatively does (or should) OSOA.org host them somewhere (I can't
find
> any links). Either way I think it would be a good idea to have SDO and
SCA
> schemas available directly off the internet...
>
> WDYT?
>
> Cheers,
> Dan

I think ultimately they should be available from OSOA site. Can you just
link into the svn src tree in the tag for the release you are using?

Cheers,

--
Pete