Hi Stepan

  I was chatting with Brent, that tried before using readony properties in
our Tuscany DAS implementation and wasn't able to have success doing that.
You will need some help from the SDO guys, sorry.

  May I ask you what datasource you are trying to handle with your own DAS
?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende