After an offline chat with Marilene, we found that this problem was being
caused when the sure-fire tries to run the das tests and the JDK (in this
case IBM JDK) is installed in a folder with spaces on the name
(e.gC:\Program Files). Moving the JDK to a more standard folder name
(without
spaces) solve the problem.

--
Luciano Resende