From: Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: tuscany-user@ws.apache.org
Cc: tuscany-dev <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 5:23:50 PM
Subject: Re: Tuscany DAS M3 Release Plans

Hey Ron

   We have talked about it in the past in some threads, and i think we
need
to bring the subject back now that we have more content available for a
DAS
release. I think we could start by looking into our wiki [1] and
review/update the list of things we want for DAS M3, and also use [2] to
document our release process.

   I'll kick-off the process on the dev-list sometime by end of the week,
and ask for volunteers for Release Manager.

[1] -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/RDB+DAS+-+Releases
[2] - http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Release+Process

On 4/10/07, Ron Gavlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Java DAS folks,
>
> Are there plans for a Tuscany DAS M3 release to coincide with the
upcoming
> SDO M3 release? If so, how long after the SDO release do you anticipate
the
> DAS release will appear? I suspect the DAS M2 release will be
incompatible
> with the SDO M3 release, correct?
>
> Thanks in advance for your assistance.
>
> - Ron