These files are auto-generated when you build using mvn. See also this
thread for some more details [1]

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-user%40ws.apache.org/msg01110.html

On 6/14/07, Ron Gavlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Greetings,

While working with the downloaded das-1.0-incubator-M2-src.zip file, I noticed
that all the source files from the org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.config package
are missing. Would you be able to either 1). repost a corrected M2 src zip file
or 2). direct me to a location that has a later build distribution that I can
download?

Thanks,

- Ron

Luciano Resende