All,

Excuse the ignorance, but I'm trying to understand the benefits of
designing applications using SCA.  From the sample applications in
Tuscany, it appears as though Tuscany functions much like Spring; it
provides a means to map logical services to their implementations
(dependency injection), and then adds a layer to compose services on top
of that.

The only SCA specific files I see in the samples are the composition
files. (e.g. Calculator.composite)  Thus, it leads to the question, is
that all it takes to create a "SCA-compliant" application?

-brian

Brian O'Neill

Technical Architect, Gestalt LLC

mobile: 215.588.6024