I have fixed the legal files and sample readme files and already
refreshed the distro on the link below :

  http://people.apache.org/~lresende/tuscany/das-beta1-distribution/

On 6/26/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Haleh, I also noticed that, after I renamed the README, LICENSE
and NOTICE, these files were not being included on the
distributions... I have created JIRAS, and will update the distros
once these issues are fixed.

On 6/26/07, haleh mahbod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I downloaded bin distribution. There is no readme for samples.  Shouldn't
> readme be included with sample distribution under bin?
>
> On 6/26/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I have built DAS distros that are intend to be the DAS beta1 RC and
> > they are available for a quick review at :
> >
> >    http://people.apache.org/~lresende/tuscany/das-beta1-distribution/
> >
> > I still need to make a final review to the distros and provide an
> > updated release notes.
> >
> > Please let me know if you find any problems, I'll give it a day for
> > people to comment on these distros, and will then cut a release
> > candidate based on the das-beta1 branch.
> >
> > --
> > Luciano Resende
> > Apache Tuscany Committer
> > http://people.apache.org/~lresende